Skip to content
Due to COVID 19, we are working hard to get your orders processed and shipped in a timely manner. Please be aware that depending on the shipping destination, your package may experience delivery delays. USPS has been impacted by the pandemic and shipping times have been slower than usual. Please contact us if you have further concerns.
- We work to ship out orders the same business day or the next business day after the order has been placed. For holidays, Friday afternoons, weekends, we may take up to 3 business days to ship orders from our warehouse.
- Most items will be shipped USPS unless noted otherwise.
- Tracking for your order is emailed to you once your order is shipped out. Tracking updates are available typically within 1 day of shipping out.
- If your tracking shows that your package has not been delivered and there seems to be an unexplained delay in the delivery of your package, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help you.
- If you wish to reship an unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable package you are responsible for the new shipping cost. Unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable packages that are returned to us will be processed as a return and you will receive in store credit, less any additional shipping expenses.
- We are not responsible for lost, misdelivered, or stolen packages, or packages that were sent to the address that was entered in at checkout that the customer failed to correct. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors and family members to make sure they did not receive it by mistake. Then feel free to file a claim with the appropriate delivery service.
- We are not responsible for return shipping costs when returning items for a refund or for lost returns. When shipping a return without the label we provide, we recommend purchasing tracking and keeping shipping receipts for your records.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.